Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quiet Books...2 yrs later :)

Well over the past two years I have been working on some quiet books, one for Annie and one for her cousin Penny. I am just now finished and I have to say it is a nice feeling. It was not my favorite craft to be honest, a little too slow for me. (that was kind of my own fault though) Here are some pics of the pages, and I was inspired by many blogs...too many to list but here is one that stood out to me and she even has free templates to use.  Also my princess page wouldn't be in the quiet book if it weren't for Jill at Made it on Monday...here is the link to her page.  Here are just a few pictures and I will post some more once I finish sewing Annie's together.  I gave Penny hers at vacation but didn't take any finished project pics!!!


1 comment:

  1. Do you mean quiet books like for church or something? Maria (my oldest niece) has one with not nearly as many cool parts. This is great! I have TONS of felt in all different colors (long story). I want to do this!
    Yours looks awesome by the way!

    ReplyDelete