Thursday, July 19, 2012

The past few months...some pictures!!!

 Made us some delicious peach cobbler for family night last week!  Amazing Alabama peaches!!!  So yummy.  This is a recipe I got from Greg's mom and it is the best cobbler I have ever had.  You serve it with half and half...(I know) sooo delicious!
 Sweet Annie-Mae...I just love her to pieces.  She loves to dance around the house...and she has been so interested in ballerinas lately so I went to Walmart and found a cheap leotard and a little skirt...couldn't find ballet shoes but these slippers seem to work, she doesn't know the difference.
 My little man...he makes my heart melt every day.  He is the sweetest most loving little baby I know.  ( I am not bias at all)  
 Fourth of July waiting for daddy to come home...poor guy has been working so hard here in Alabama.  
 Shopping with mommy!  They love to ride in this at the store.  Thank you Publix!!!  Sometimes I shop here just because they have this! Walmart why haven't you figured this out yet!
Typical Sunday at our home:)

2 comments:

  1. Fun little post. Yah, I haven't blogged in a few months. I'd love to know how you get pictures organized like that on here. I've only been able to upload 1 at a time, and not just top to bottom-not 3 side by side or anything else. Can you FB me and tell me what program you use (if that's how)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy I'm so glad your loving Alabama! the kids are soo big! Your a wonderful mom :) And I love peach cobbler! I have a great recipe myself!

    ReplyDelete