Monday, May 7, 2012

starting from scratch

Where do you start when you haven't been blogging consistently for 2 years and your last post was somewhere before you got pregnant with your youngest?  Well...I guess I will just pick up where we are now!!   We just moved to Montgomery, Alabama and so far it is great!  We didn't know what to expect and so far I guess it has exceeded those expectations.   We are living in a two bedroom apartment right now because when they transferred us here they said it would probably only be for a year or less.  I love our apartment it overlooks a pond and Annie-Mae loves to run around and chase the ducks.  We planted some plants on our balcony and they have been growing amazingly well....I love how  there are no weeds and not much upkeep I just have to water!!  Anyways kids are growing up fast, Porter is already 6 and half months and Annie is on her way to three in September.  I love Porter's huge grin in the mornings and Annie-Mae is just a sweet little girl...(she has her moments) but don't they all?  






2 comments:

  1. What does you husband do that you guys move so much? It sounds like he's in the military.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for emailing me Christy! Glad to see what you and your cute, cute kids are up to. We visited Alabama last year and LOVED it. I have a great friend that lives in Pelham. Now that you are there we will have to come again! It's been too long!!
    Anne (and mike)

    ReplyDelete